Finery London is now my online go to for an affordable wardrobe update. Founded in 2014 , each season’s collection has gone from strength to strength. Its designs are contemporary, beautiful and incredibly stylish . Their mantra is ‘We want to make modern, inspiring and sophisticated styling accessible, without compromising on quality.’ I have to say my purchases to date have certainly reflected this statement.
With the Autumn/Winter 16 drop now firmly making its mark in the magazines and so in our minds. I have selected my fav’s for the season from this exciting online store. Worth noting that it is now available in some John Lewis stores and online if your ‘must have’ is not available.
My top picks:
- Haney scribble collage tie back top. A top with lots of added interest; the print, open back and back tie detail , £65.
- Belshaw fold A line skirt. An extremely flattering shape to wear, with yellow set to be a colour of the season this chartreuse shade really hits the spot, £75.
- Lytton off shoulder top. The cold shoulder still coming through from the summer, add in a flattering silhouette, plus sleeves for those that don’t wish to expose their arms, all makes for a great top. £59.
- Ardleigh bonded biker jacket. Matt khaki is much more flattering and on trend colour for the ubiquitous biker jacket, £249.
- Colinette tie wrap detail jumper. A deep V back , bracelet sleeves, an extenuated waist detail, all super flattering additions to a red sweater, £59.
- Elmworth leather closed boot. A boot with a walk able heel that looses nothing in style, and great nod to a 60’s style, £145.