Rose Quartz is a key colour this season, with Spring just around the corner what better time to update your wardrobe with a splash of pink? Renowned as a calming colour, that adds a feminine softness and radiates beautifully on the skin.
Its great in taking the hardness from a stern work suit, but what’s really great is that you can pretty much wear it with any other colour. I love the idea of being tonal with it and clashing it against red and orange. Rose Quartz as a crystal is a happy loving stone, deemed to lower stress, raise self esteem and give out loving energies……what’s not to love?
From Left to right
1. I love this handmade coat from Zara , (£89.00) it’s a great throw on for the summer. They did a similar one last season and it sold out, it will look great styled with distressed jeans and a Breton T- shirt.
2. The Top shop Unique (£595) fluffy coat (almost sold out so get in fast) is a great spring cover up for chillier days and shows us that faux fur is here to stay for a while. In fact Preen have just shown something very similar in their A/W 16 collection.
3. For an alternative Ted Baker (£199) have this beautifully shaped minimalist cape (okay so its paler then rose quartz) plus it comes it several other colours. It’s a soft cashmere/wool blend which will see you through until next season as Capes were everywhere at A/W London Fashion week.
4. Pleats being another big trend this season, this skirt at New Look (24.99) is not only a bargain but gorgeous and floaty. Pair it with a grey T-shirt for simplicity or a crisp white shirt tied at the waist and add some strappy ankle tie sandals.
5. Ruffles and frills are here to stay for a while also and this Marks and Spencer (£29.50) blouse really hits the mark. This shape is great for adding shape to a small bust. I love the detail on the cuffs, which would look cute and feminine coming out under a work wear jacket.
6. Definitely darker than rose quartz, but I love the shape of these sport max trousers at House of Fraser 9£130). The new cropped flare is a great look for the summer. Add a heel for extra leg length!
7. If pink is not your thing, think about an accessory to brighten your look. This cute evening bag by Ted baker (£89) aptly called Rosie has a very cool Hepburn look about it.
8. Metallic Rose, these mule heeled sandals from Ted Baker (£120) are just so glamorous……what more do I need to say?
All Prices were correct at the time of writing. LM Personal Style doesn’t receive any commission for the reviews from the suppliers listed.